1. If you are arriving at the site I assume it is because you want to see what is on it, and thus will probably decide to read the words included.
2. You are a wonderful person.
3. You may think I have a surprise for you.
4. Surprise! I don't! I'm sorry!
5. This post title is merely a cheesy gimmick playing off the name of the article this new illustration was done for.
So this is another full page for Air Tran GO! inflight magazine for an article about the power of numbers in business. Titled, you guessed it, "5 Reasons You Will Read this Article". The 5 in my image is the 5 in the title, I'll be probably be posting what the layout looks like a little later when I receive it.
For now, here ya go!
I think it was good practice trying to draw lots of interesting faces, and I wanted to make sure I didn't revert to my tried-and-true red & teal color scheme. It was also pointed out to me that the bearded man on the lower right looks a lot like Abe Lincoln. Albeit a little fatter.